A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

06 March 2017

Day 6 of Writing It Out

I am resting today. Finally you would say. After the rough night last night, midnight hour, God brought JOY in the morning. Isn't that what God does? Help us see grace through the pain.

What do you bring to your Lenten Journey? Are you bringing your whole self? Are you open to the movement of the Holy Spirit? Will you allow God to move you through?

I am embracing what the Holy Spirit has asked of me, write it out. Put it in writing timone, and then you will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment