A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

23 March 2017

Day 16 of Writing It Out

Well, ...now that I have admitted to my fear, it's time to put a strategy in place to overcome it. Oops, I put a strategy in place before I admitted a fear. The Holy Spirit has me "writing it out" for Lent. Look at God!!! Handling things before we recognize. That's why we're asked to praise God in all things. We don't know when God answers.

So, what am I saying? I'm saying that God is taking care of us even as we sink into our despair and think the "midnight hours" will not pass. God is PRESENT, leading and guiding.

I'm seeking peace. I notice it is coming through writing.

What have you noticed God doing in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment