A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

18 March 2017

Day 14 of Writing It Out

My Cups Runs Over with BLESSINGS from God. 
No matter what is happening in my life, I know that with God I am still in good shape. No matter how I view the day, situation, or circumstance, God keeps filling my cup. So much so, that I must sing God's praise. Even in the midnight hour, when I am pressed down, God keeps filling my cup. 

When I don't know that my cup is running over with God's goodness, that's the signal to stop doing what I'm doing and get somewhere and "sat" down, so I can connect with God.

Lent is offering me the opportunity to "sat" down; to step away from the routine that has blinded me to God's goodness.

How is Lent helping you?

The Lord is my light and my salvation;whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life;of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment