A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

02 March 2017

Day 2 of Writing It Out

Have you ever started something and wondered, "What happens at the end?"
That was my initial question this morning as I sat to write. As soon as that thought was out, I wanted to retrieve it. Thinking about the outcome of this daily writing takes away from the journey; takes away from all that I have in now.

I have said it on many occasions that my creativity is with words and yet, I denied myself the many opportunities to write the words I have been given. Like the question I already posed, I trapped myself in the outcome before even starting. I devalued the words before I even allowed them to flow.

Are you doing that in your life as well? Stopping before beginning? Judging the work before it is even done?

Perhaps like me, you will allow this Lenten Season to be the time you allow your creativity out the box. Perhaps you will open yourself to the Holy Spirit in a way that has you saying yes to now, not worrying about the end.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment