A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

04 March 2017

Day 4 of Writing It Out

The day is waning and I am in the house not feeling well. I am weighed down by the things of my life. The strain has caused me to fall ill, with interesting symptoms. I didn't butt press enough yet. I worked instead of resting.  By midday, I couldn't think clearly and was forced to rest. In the midst of this rest I realized that I had not yet written anything today.

What is the point of this honesty? Why bear myself to the public? Freedom. Freedom to love God in my weakness. To be made strong by God's grace and mercy. This is the purpose of honesty. To let you know that God is with us even in our despair. God stays with us in our lowest moments.

Here I am LORD, giving my woes to You for I know that you will bring me joy so that all will know Your LOVE for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment