A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

12 March 2017

Day 10 of Writing It Out


I'm coloring to relax my mind and process the various things that I'm responsible for. The above image is last week's meditation. What do you see?

How does what you see make you feel?
I was able to find peace. I calmed down and was better able to hear God speaking to me.

My Lenten Journey is reminding me that what I give up and/or take on these 40 days is not about success. It's about obedience to God. It's about surrender to our God. Surrendering is not about success or failure, it's about doing what God asks.

Does what you see in the above picture ask you to do anything for the common good?

May God be glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment