A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

16 March 2017

Day 12 of Writing It Out

Pastor Phil Ressler of https://www.greaterthings.today/40-things-not-to-give-up-for-lent/ 
wrote today about FOCUS.

Do I need to focus? Am I all over the place, completing bites and pieces of things? YES!!

I appreciated the challenge to do ONE thing for 45 minutes. As I let that flow over me, I realized how freeing it is to focus on one thing at a time. It helps when faced with making decisions about what to say yes to and what to say no to. Too often in ministry we say yes to too many things and end up stressed out. Or we say yes too often and the result of our work is far from something that others can benefit from.

Focus. I'm saying yes to writing. I'm saying yes to focusing on what God wants me to share. I'm setting myself free in the words.

What are you setting yourself free in this Lenten Season?
Can focus help you?

Thank you Pastor Phil for the boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment