A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

02 March 2009

Bread of Life

Bread of Life
-broken and given daily that I may be made whole
-I cannot move without You
-sustainer
-I become full, leading me to share, to see and do differently - Better
Life
there is no end in You

When I think about the financial strain we are all facing, I am drawn more closely to the daily sustenance freely given from God. God's grace is sooooo happening now. I'm finding sure ground under my feet when I seek God amidst this chaos. Now is the time to speak up and out about the goodness of God. Someone near you needs to hear of God's compassion. You just may need to hear it resound in your ears as you speak it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I spent two glorious weeks in Quetico Provincial Park, too, but this sojourn was many moons ago. It's a bit of heaven on earth or at least it was then. It may be much more crowded now - sigh.

    And, yes, these times are just awful but they are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the churches to speak of and to model new ways of living that connect us more deeply with God and with one another - and wean us away from the illusions of our consumerist culture. One can only hope . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hope I continue to do. I refuse to believe that we are doomed. Each day I am given, I know that I must help others find their way to God. This journey is not easy, but so rewarding.

    Quetico is not as crowded as you would expect. They are taking good care of the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete