A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

10 March 2009



Today is National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, and there's a whole lot of talking and educating happening all over the country in honor. Luvvie and Karyn started The Red Pump Project out of their desire to make a difference and ask others to do the same. When they put out the call for bloggers to join their cause, they never really imagined something like this! 95 bloggers have contacted them so far and asked what they could do to help! Their goal was 100.

The Red Pump Project will be an ongoing effort and a resource for information about HIV/AIDS and its effect on women. Click on the image and you will be directed to the website where you can subscribe to the page in order to continue to get information on the happenings. You can reach us at redpumpproject@gmail.com

Don't forget...

*There are two Red Pump happy hours happening in Chicago and Kansas City! You can also visit the National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day website to find events happening in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment