A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

30 March 2009

Another Level

Below is another gift from someone.

I am your loving Heavenly Father, and you will always be My dear child. That relationship will never change--but how we relate to each other will go through seasons of change as you grow and mature. Some of the ways that I have met you in the past were never intended to be permanent ways for us to interact together. As you grow in Me and as your ability to perceive in the spirit increases, I will begin to reveal more of Myself to you. And at times, that will require a change in how you relate to Me--and even in how you seek Me and where you find Me.
As you grow in Me and as you come to better understand My Holiness, some things that used to be permissible in your life will no longer be allowed. I never abided in some of the places where you went to look for Me--I was simply meeting you where you were because I desired to be found by you. But as you grow to become more like Me, I will hold you to a higher standard. At times I will require a higher level of dedication and obedience from you, and I will require a higher level of holiness from you. I will ask you to behave more like Me and to act more like I do. I will start asking you to refrain from some things that you did not even realize displeased Me when you were at a lower level of spiritual maturity. And at times I will no longer be found in some of the ways that you are used to meeting with Me.
The transition times from one level of maturity to another may seem frustrating at times. But as your relationship with Me matures, I will bring you to a higher place where there is more opportunity and where you shall taste of Me in a much greater measure.
So again I say to you, dear one, do not fret as our relationship begins to grow and mature. When you cannot find Me as easily in the old ways, press in and seek Me all the more. I will lead you and teach you and show you how to find Me at the next level. As you get to that place, you will experience a greater level of My presence and I will show you more of My glory and reveal more of Myself to you. So come, dear one, press into Me and grow and mature in our relationship together.

No comments:

Post a Comment