A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

22 December 2014

Watch Watching ADVENT - Week Four: Welcoming the Transformation

Read Isaiah 43:19

The largest stumbling block to God’s grace is our inability to accept it.
We allow our sense of unworthiness to get in the way. We believe every negative thing, every mistake, every fault, every failure has more weight than God’s forgiveness. This last week of Advent is all about Welcoming the Transformation that comes when we’ve gotten into position, completed our strength training and worked it out. It’s about Acceptance.
We are a new creation in Christ! Hallelujah! Let the party begin. Oh wait. We can have the party, but you must know, this last step can be tricky. Many people get stuck here. They welcome the the transformation as though they have arrived at the end. But this is not the end. Welcoming the Transformation is to acknowledge all that God has done, give Thanks and start all over again.

Yes we must get in position, do strength training, work it out and welcome the transformation. This is the life of a doer of the WORD. One who hears and then works to “make all things new.”

No comments:

Post a Comment