A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

31 December 2014

Ending Beginning

New Year's Eve marks the end and the beginning. It is the one time that an entire people regardless of race, creed, ethnic origins, political agendas, sexuality, religious denomination, etc., celebrate the end and beginning.

Move away from New Year's Eve and you find people hanging on to things they should be ending and failing to start things they should be beginning.

I am embracing the rhythm of ending beginning. And this time I'm EXCITED!!

Ending Beginning allows me the opportunity to close the door on sorrows, mistakes, should-haves and could-haves and open the window to going-to and can-do.

To continue this journey towards peace, some things truly must end. I must close the door on
  • too many projects which results in "too many minds"
  • procrastination that results in me rushing to get too many projects complete
  • working the wrong projects 
and open the window to
  •  streamlined work
  • a more focused way of working
  •  working smarter
I'm ending the "don't have time" mantra and beginning the "I have time for God" mantra.
I look forward to what having time for God looks like in 2015.

As you celebrate 2014, put an END to that which is holding you back from your BEGINNING.

Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment