A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

25 December 2014

Christmas Hope

God born into the world long ago invites us to have Christmas in our hearts.

And so that we aren't overwhelmed, God comes as an infant: small, in need of our small nurturing in order to grow, to fill our hearts completely.

May the poverty of our hearts be transformed by the SON.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment