A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

09 February 2009

Stretching

Can you allow Christ to stretch your spirit beyond you?
Yea I know it's a crazy question, but an important one to address. Our growth in faith and our movement toward Christ hinges on how we answer this question. Most times our struggles in faith are with ourselves. We have difficulty moving out of the way of the work Christ is seeking to do in and through us.

As I have attempted to write daily on this blog I have allowed myself to be deterred thinking that my musings were not worthy of reading. I have been so wrong. I'm not the only one with rumblings going through their head about the way God is moving in and through our situations.

Look for me more regularly and don't hesitate to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment