A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

31 May 2007

Coming Together

It's amazing to me how things just come together. I have put more than a few projects on my plate and didn't see my way through til today. With some careful planning, it will all be completed. Haven't you had this experience? Things are just crazy. You're running from one end to the other. Then all of a sudden things fall into place. The suddenness I find is because I wasn't expecting God to move in the way He did. Suddenness because I hadn't quite realized I had bitten off more than I could chew. Sudden because I moved over and allow the Pentecost Spirit to have Her way.

1 comment:

  1. There goes that she again what about the fellas?
    O

    ReplyDelete