A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

04 June 2007

God Does ANSWER

We pray and we pray and we pray. We ask God for this and that. We want Him to get us out of trouble. We want a miracle. And when He does we aren't satisfied. So often we are so focused on what we want that we fail to realize that God answered. The problem? He doesn't always give us what we ask for. And since He doesn't, we say She hasn't answered. Little do we know. Really, little do we know -- God's answer is better than what we asked for. She knows what to do better than we do. Little do we know. The challenge is whether or not we're going to do what God ASKS us. The easiest thing to do? Ask God to reveal to you what you should be asking for.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you use the pronoun she? I agree, I don't ask sometimes because I know that God says no. Therefore I do and then ask to get out of trouble. Silly huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because God cannot be bound in our image, male and female, I use both pronouns to speak of Him. It helps women see themselves in God and it helps men see the feminine of God.

    ReplyDelete