A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

29 May 2007

Money or Mission

Why do we do what we do? What is it that gets you up in the morning and starts you on your way? Are you hiding behind a job you hate just to get paid? I ran into a old friend today, who quit her job because she was not being treated in the mannner she felt she should. She took a lower paying more fulfilling job. And man is she happy. Are you willing to let go of the dollars to find your happiness? What motivates you is probably your mission.

1 comment:

  1. How about finding both happiness and money. That comment was very profound.
    O

    ReplyDelete