A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

24 May 2007

Nothing is working

You seem to be in the same old rut. Nothing is working out. You've prayed and prayed and still the same thing is happening. No change. Well, if that is you, it's time to make a change. Stop trying to control the situation. Try doing what God is telling you to do. Easier said than done? Not necessarily. When we move ourselves out of the way, we discover something -- a solution. But timone, you say, you don't understand my problem. Maybe not. But I do know that if what you are doing is not working for you, then you're doing the wrong thing. You're in the way of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment