A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

27 May 2007

Direction

It's funny how we seek other people's approval for what we do in life, but we don't allow them to make decisions about our life. Or do we? When we don't do what is in our hearts to do, for fear of what someone will say or think, then we allow them to make decisions for us. Is your life heading in the right direction? The direction that gives you peace? The direction that makes you look forward to getting out of bed? To stop moving in your direction is to give control of your life to people who are struggling with their own. Direction. What does it mean to then to step out on faith? To follow your heart? Listen to the voice of God. Move away from the chaos towards the quietness of peace. There you will hear what God has to say to you. Then move in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment