A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

22 October 2009

Stop Passing Food By

Trapped. Trapped in our own history, we begin the slow descent into starvation of the spirit. Every decision we make, is made from the standpoint of a misstep an inappropriate action or word. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has allowed her mistakes to cloud the present, not to mention the future. I encourage you to face your past squarely, declare it complete, forgive yourself and then embrace the GRACE God gives so freely to set us free. Eat from God's Word presented in scripture, through people and circumstances. Stop passing this food by. Remember, we're on a journey and we need nourishment.

Allow your history to feed you instead of causing you to starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment