A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

27 October 2009

Stepping Stones

We're supposed to be stepping stones not blockades. I haven't always lived like a stepping stone. I've spent many a time blocking people from advancing or just moving period just cause I couldn't be in control. I am grateful for the way God is transforming me to be a stepping stone instead. I'm finding that life is so much easier assisting others to climb toward Jesus. My method of being a stepping stone is not always comfortable for others but it is the one God gave me. I have learned to ask the probing questions that help someone get to the heart of a matter. I have learned that I don't need all the answers to those questions. As a stepping stone I too am able to stretch and grow, laying foundations for those who come behind me.

In what way are you a stepping stone? How are you sharing your talents that helps another journey towards Christ? How's your story (experience) helping another grow?

We're supposed to be stepping stones not blockades.

No comments:

Post a Comment