A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

25 November 2015

Prayers for timone #15

from K. Worthen
"dr. timone, It is my prayer that the Lord will go with you and bless you in the new position. Be assured that my thoughts and prayer will be with you. Yours in Christ"

This is the last in a series of prayers that were shared with me in May. What blessings I've received from people. I am indeed grateful to have people pray for me.


So what am I doing with these blessings?

I'm stretching myself each day to fulfill God's call on me. As many of you know, this is not an easy journey. But our God is a faithful God.

But what about the violence? How is my work addressing humanity's attack on humanity?
I'm sick about this killing of innocent people. I'm sick about this killing of people caught doing wrong.

Why have we upped the amount of violence perpetrated against another?

I'm writing this entry after seeing the video of Laquan McDonald who was murdered by a Chicago Policeman October 2014. It's too much!!! Why God are we doing this to one another?

I wish I could un-see the video.

How is what I'm doing helping God's people? How am I making a difference?

O God, please help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment