A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

03 November 2015

Prayers for timone #12

from K. Guignard
"When trouble seems to come and you feel like you are drowning remember you know a man who walks on water."

The truth of the matter is "trouble don't last always."

I am certain that Jesus helps me:

  • through the rain
  • through the storm
  • through the mess
  • through the downs
  • through the UPs
  • through the joys
  • through the pain
  • THROUGH!!!
When I FINALLY said yes to Jesus, my life changed for the Better. The One who walks on water will journey with you to a new level where you find things are better. But please don't confuse better with no pain, no worries, no headaches. Those things will be there, but the JOY associated with journeying with Jesus is AMAZING!!!!

Allow Jesus help you through.


No comments:

Post a Comment