A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

22 May 2015

Prayers for timone #3

from C. Riley
"God our loving father and provider, I thank you for this awesome and most Holy woman Dr. timone. Lord I know that all things are possible through you and I ask you to continue to Bless her as she begins her new journey at Loyola as an assistant professor. Lord this great lady reflects justice, peace, love and hope for all that she encounters. May your Blessings continue to surround her and keep her attentive to your call. I love her as a friend and mentor. Amen."

God is so GOOD!! Sure there are things happening that challenge this belief. But I will not be moved. I have "come too far" and God has done so much that I can only sing God's praises!! As difficult as it can be to carry my cross, doing so is easier than living life without God.

Life in God is my way even as I stumble; even when I fall. Life in God is my way. Thank You LORD for the continuous call.

Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment