A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

18 May 2015

Prayers for timone #1

On Saturday, 16 May 2015 the Tolton Community celebrated another successful academic year with the End-of-Year Celebration. The prayer service we had featured handwritten prayers from those in attendance for the honored people. I was one of those persons.

I have decided to share those prayers in my blog. Pray with me as I share these prayers.

from G. Spearman, class of 2004
"Blessings and Balance to you today and always. Congrats!"

This prayer invites me to remember that no matter how much I have to do because God is Blessing me, I must seek to have BALANCE. This prayer also calls to the work Orlando and I will be doing on our first book proposal.

Stay tuned as I read a different prayer and write about it here.

Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment