A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

14 May 2015

Christian Living

Christian Living is in Christ. "Everybody knows that."
But many of us are not spending time with Christ so that we fully understand our own Christian Living.

It amazes me how some Christians profess their love for Christ, yet are too busy with worldly things to spend time with Christ.
It amazes me how some Christians want to grow in faith, yet don't make time to nurture that growth.
It amazes me  how some Christians want to know what Christ is calling them to do, yet don't acknowledge  Christ when He speaks.

Christian Living cannot be done without Christ. Don't you know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment