A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

19 October 2011

Having Fun With Jesus

I am enjoying my time in prayer these days. As a matter of fact I'm looking forward to the time we spend together. Surely there are times when He stretches me beyond my comfort zone, I must admit that I enjoy the outcome.

I'm really having great fun. I find that I'm sharing more of Jesus with others because I'm having fun.

Fun is not usually associated with Jesus. It's as though Jesus demands no enjoyment at all. But truly, when we enjoy our time with Jesus we can't but share it with others. As a matter of fact it's almost gossipy. Think about it: Jesus shares something with you that is so great, so radical, so transformative that you just have to tell someone. Gossip: "Let me tell you what Jesus said to me today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment