A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

17 October 2011

God's Promises

In Romans 4:20 Paul talks about Abraham's faith in God's promise. No doubt, just belief that God would do as God had stated.
So unlike Abraham, I don't always trust God's timing. I sometimes allow the whispers of uncertainty to interfere, creating in me not songs of praise but wails of loss.
As I meditated on the above passage, I was encouraged to stand in God promise as it being fulfilled. I need only live in the completion of it as though it was already. In doing so, I align myself to God and there I am able to find joy, unspeakable joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment