A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

15 October 2008

Roadblocks

There I am moving along toward my goal when right before me is a roadblock. I began to look around to make sure I was still on the correct route. Sure enough, I was on the right road. But how could this be? I didn't see any signs that indicated the road was closed ahead. What to do now?
How often do you find yourself in a situation like this? God has given you some directions and you set off and everything is fine. You travel along doing what God asks and then right in the middle of sanctity you fine insanity.
What did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta ride it out. I think of it like the weather in Jamaica. It's a beautiful tropical island with white sandy beaches and turquoise seas...but a few times a day it'll start raining. Not just a light drizzle, but a crazy downpouring thunderstorm. As bad as things may seem at the moment, if you only ride out the storm, it'll be over in 5 minutes and the perfect weather returns. The rain helps us appreciate the sunshine that much more.

    ReplyDelete