A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

30 April 2014

You Betta Recognize

Greatness cannot be hidden. People see it and one of two things happen: 1. they help it along or 2. they work to bury it.

It is easy to bury someone's greatness when they don't recognize  that they have it. So many people fail to recognize their own greatness because they're too busy trying to imitate someone else's greatness.  Quite often, relationships that are unbalanced, even abusive are the result of one person burying another's greatness.

You Betta Recognize your own greatness. You cannot rely solely on others to recognize your greatness and do what should be done. The days should be over when we allow someone else to do what they will with our greatness.

You Betta Recognize and in doing so, you commit to do the work necessary to allow your greatness to burst onto the scene and God be glorified.

You Betta Recognize your own greatness so that you can take notice and act when another is seeking to keep you from rising.

All of Us, made in the image and likeness of God, Betta Recognize.

Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment