A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

14 April 2014

Whole-y Weak

Moving through my Good Fridays to Easter Sundays for wholeness below the surface.


Lent offers us the opportunity to take inventory of our Christian Living. Many of us don’t do this in a way that really gets to the heart of things in our lives. Most often we stay on the surface, giving up or taking on things that fail to challenge us in our Christian Living.


Whole-y Weak is about the realization that my wholeness is weak without Christ’s leadership. In my quest to be whole, to be peaceful, I come to understand that I must be weak in my heart; in my soul, so that Christ can fully enter into my being and turn my Good Friday moments into Easter Sundays. 

Funny how long I sought to be strong; to have it all together, so I could live as a good Christian. What Whole-y 
Weak has taught me is that my strength is in Christ, that my wholeness is only in and through the ways of God. Truly I am not whole on my own. On my own I am holey; incomplete.

In following Christ I better understand that my Good Fridays are destined in Resurrection. Fully understanding Whole-y Weak leads me to Holy Week where I am able to celebrate with Jesus the Christ death to the things that harm and RESURRECTION to new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment