A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

18 January 2012

Jury Duty

As I sit in the jury assembly room determining just how I'm going to spend my time, I glance at the people around me. Truly the selection process gets a cross section of people.

God in all shapes, shades. What an amazing God.

May I use this time to quiet my mind and heart to hear God not only speak but lead and encourage me onward. 

Originally written 28 November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment