A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

28 February 2010

It Doesn't Make Any Sense

Just when you have a full plate and you begin to eat, you begin to feel just a little sick. Has that ever happened to you? How about when your calendar is full and there are numerous things you are trying to do and you body begins to breakdown? What's that about Jesus? Here I thought I was doin what God has called me to do and I find my energy drained, my joints aching, and an inability to concentrate. I could really just take a nap. It just doesn't make any sense. Have I crammed my calendar with timone to dos and not God dos? This journey to Christ's Peace is just plain confusing sometimes. Yet, there is one clarity: God is leading and I'm only too willing to follow. As of now it doesn't make any sense, but God is working for good. I just press onward, forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment