A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

16 February 2010

The Day Before Ash Wednesday

I've been feeling reflective all day. Today hasn't been Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday for me. It has been the day before Ash Wednesday. I mean today I have felt the weight of the Lenten Season. It was important that I change the cloth and artifacts on my home alter before I could accomplish any work. I was struck by today's readings in such a way that I was convicted even more to rely on God. I am convinced that God can use me for good and I strive to stay open to that use. As I move into slumber position I am both excited and apprehensive about what God will ask of me tomorrow.
May I become what I expect others to be. May my reflections open me to God in a way that my actions and words inspire you to say "YES" to God's invitation to wholeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment