A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

24 September 2009

This Has Gotta Stop

As much as I try, I don't seem to post at least once a week as I would like. I have a running list of topics to write about, but just don't seem to be making it happen. This has gotta stop.
The piece of paper where these topics reside is getting crowded.
For those of you who follow my journey to peace, please know that my absence on the blog does not mean I've made it to peace. Quite the opposite. As of late, I've found myself so far from peace it's disheartening. Would you believe that my studies this semester have helped me? I wouldn't have thought so. The more reading I've done, the more peaceful I've become. BTW, just finished The Shack by William Paul Young on mP3. Great read (listen). I'll be reading it again in January as I take the Tolton Scholars on a journey through it in February. At that point I'm sure I'll be blogging some of the discussions. So for now you have plenty of time to get it and read it so you're better able to join in on the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment