A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

13 April 2017

Day 21 of Writing It Out

Today I found myself of service in a way that was surprising. I didn't get the news I expected, but I had joy. Why? Because I found that I was able to smile and sing, bringing joy. When I noticed the joy I brought, regardless of the outcome, I was pleased. I thank you God for always showing a better way, a kinder way, a more fulfilling way.

As the day progressed, I was happy things didn't go as I thought they would. What resulted was a grounding that would have not been possible otherwise. LOOK at GOD!!! Showing out.

As we move out of Lent into Easter, be bold and leave the mess in the tomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment