A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

20 March 2014

Night Prayer

Hey God, thought I'd come over and hangout. How've You been? That good, huh? Well that's great. Me? Oh, I'm good. Especially since I've been hanging out with You. I really appreciate You letting me come over. I really feel good when I'm with You. Funny thing, we don't even have to be doing anything. Just being with You is fine with me. You too? Wow! Thanks.

(Originally written 18 March 2014 during my Night Prayer)

No comments:

Post a Comment