A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

19 November 2013

Down to the Wire

Today is the second to last day to complete my talks for +National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry Youth Conference.  #NCYC2013 and @ntlccc

I'm down to the wire and it's finally coming together. I was worried for a minute, then I had to remind myself who I work for. Yes Jesus it's You!! Hallelujah!!! Amen.

My excitement about attending the nation's largest Catholic gathering of teens and young adults keeps getting in the way of writing. But my unwillingness to embarrass  myself has me finishing the writing TODAY. Can you say last minute? What about procrastinator? Yeah, Yeah, that's me. And here I am taking a break to write this.

Click on NCYC 2013  for live streaming of Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

Peacefulness


No comments:

Post a Comment