A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

07 December 2011

I Am Not Tired

A year ago, I was exhausted and overwhelmed. I couldn't see down the road. Visibility was low. Yet, there was an inner longing to please God. To do right by all the people who were praying for me.

But I was tired. I didn't want to press on.
In those moments, I relied on the presence of God in ways my mind could not fully comprehend. By doing so, God guided me through.

Yes the way was difficult. I didn't always want to press on, but the hand of God was "Ever So Faithful."
Today, I am not tired. Oh what will God ask of my energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment