A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

22 November 2011

PAST MISTAKES

The foolishness of humans is in allowing past mistakes to rule the present. Often our dwelling on the past gets in the way of present possibilities. We recount and relive the mistakes so often that they become current participants in our thoughts and actions. We fail to seek the lesson to be learned, choosing instead to linger on actions that lead nowhere.
originally written 1 June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment