A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

06 July 2009

Where Did the Time Go?

I had every intention of writing at least once a week. What happened? I got wrapped up in many things and time escaped. Time, ever present and ever elusive, escaped from me. LOL. Most likely, I chose to do something else, for just a moment, with the intention of coming back to this. That ever happen to you? You get involved in something else and before you know it, you've "lost time."

I must say that during my time away from the blog, I have still been moving towards Christ's Peace.

The last few weeks have been really uplifting. I've been able to witness growth in faith among the young adults on whose behalf I minister. I facilitated a women's retreat in DC and was totally moved by God's show of strength and mercy through them. I'm learning to speak Truth more freely.

Where did the time go?

I didn't do all that I intended, yet the things I did, opened others to the love of Christ. So the time that escaped, found its way into the lives of others moving towards Christ's Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment