A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

04 April 2017

Day 18 of Writing It Out

Last week I had a busy week. I preached my first Parish Mission at St. Benedict's/St. Andrews. I am honored to have been given the opportunity to share my love of God with new family. What a GREAT! group. When we follow God, we discover joy, unspeakable joy.

I ended the week co-facilitating a women's retreat with Julie Welborn at the Lindenwood Retreat and Conference Center in Donaldson IN. What a wonderful group of women. These women opened their hearts and minds to Julie and I and we were all transformed.

Now I need to get ready for Sunday when I return to monthly preaching at Faith Community MB Church.

Thank You LORD for getting me back to writing. I am feeling so much better. My heart is opening more and more to the mysterious ways of God. Who knew that you could open yourself MORE to God. AMAZING!!

What amazing thing is happening for you this Lent? How is Jesus satisfying your thirst?


No comments:

Post a Comment