A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

05 April 2017

Day 19 of Writing It Out

A good friend (Julie W.) and I facilitated a Women's Retreat: Rest, Reflect, Restore this past weekend. Many of the women left that retreat FILLED with the Holy Spirit. Me? I too was FILLED with God. I really needed this retreat. It helped me slow down and fully receive and embrace God. We asked ourselves several questions which I share here with you.

Proverbs 4:23 - How is your heart?

Who are you spending your time with?

What is your narrative? Who are you sharing it with?

What truths do you need to address?

How have you been transfigured?

At least once a year, make a retreat. Allow yourself to let go of the norm and enter Kairos.

No comments:

Post a Comment