A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

29 March 2017

Day 17 of Writing It Out

The comfort I am seeking, I must give.
The support I am seeking, I must give.
The understanding I am seeking, I must give.
That which was a burden, I now see as an opportunity to give.
When that realization rested on me, gift from the Holy Spirit, I was set free.
I saw things differently, more clearly, more joyfully.

Indeed, what I seek, I have. I need only set it free in giving, in sharing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment