A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

11 December 2023

Advent 2023 Stop Holding Your Breath and Inhale the Holy Spirit — Week FOUR

 Blessing Through Scandal

Teenage pregnancy; divorce; lying politicians; murder of innocent bystanders; escape to safety. Long ago a young girl didn’t think twice about saying yes to life. Long ago, divorce was waved around like it was the solution. Long ago, politicians plotted and schemed against people and innocence was murdered. And into this a child is born offering us a way to safety. These ancient situations are new, calling on the Elizabeths of today to rejoice in the presence of our LORD. These ancient new situations call on the Marys of today to sing a song of Thanks-Living showing others the blessing in the mess. As Advent comes to an end, we are asked to be people of courage, not afraid to say yes to God no matter the adversity, understanding that blessings are THROUGH the scandal. Rejoice! for God is moving us out of the darkness to dwell in the LIGHT.


Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment