A Look Inside My Search

In a search for answers to the woes in my life, I found God. The truth that lies in knowing God for myself, placed me on a quest for peace. While on this journey, I have discovered that there are others seeking this truth also and that I can help. I have a Doctor of Ministry degree from Catholic Theological Union, not to rise above anyone, but to better serve everyone. I am on a journey towards peace, speaking truth that opens people up to God.

28 July 2015

Prayers for timone #7

from A. Lyke
"Timone,
I know that our ministerial paths will intersect as we embark on new journeys. Stay blessed and continue to be a gift to the People of God. A."

I am definitely embarking on a new leg of my journey. As of 31 May 2015, I am no longer the Thursday Formation Director for the Augustus Tolton Pastoral Ministry Program at Catholic Theological Union. I have been feeling "some kinda way" about this. I started as a scholar in the Tolton Program in January 1996 and had been with it up til now. Wow!!!

I am now joining the faculty of the Institute of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University Chicago full-time and my world is so changing. I never thought that I would be back in the classroom after leaving St. Joseph High School (Westchester IL) in June 2004. Yet here I am. And I'm LOVING it.

To be true to what I preach to other ministers/teachers: BALANCE, I'm counting on my husband to make sure I re-cre-ate properly.

May all of us recognize ourselves as gifts to be shared with God's People.

Peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment